Welch Family on Trampoline

Welch Family on Trampoline
Our family (Oct 2015)

Friday 25 March 2016

A really honest diary moment…

October 30 2015
An extract from my diary:
“This Peru journey has me exhausted. I am ready to stop. We have done nothing but prepare (for Dr Klaus John’s upcoming visit and for ourselves) for months!

It is consuming my every day. Chris went from telling his boss to telling the whole world  and we haven’t been accepted by Pioneers yet and we have no info/support brochure yet. I feel silly now AND still it is filling my every day. Are we stupid? So far we have $150.

God please help us. Please make this work. Increase my faith. Dr John is here in Brisbane now. Please get us the support we need. Please help us to be wise….”

Blessings, Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment